Tortuguero One Night Tour From San Jose
Departure: Daily Departures from San Jose City or Ajalueja (airport area).
Duration: 2 days 1 night. Full Board Plan.
Pick Up Time: Depending on your hotel between 5:45 am and 7:00 am.
Double: $240 per person; double occupancy
Triple: $230 per person; triple occupancy
Children: 3-8 yrs old. $120 USD.
Infants: 0-2 yrs old. $45.
This is an example of how it could be your tour. The itinerary may vary due to weather conditions, river levels, etc.
Pick up time: 6:00-6:45am.
Admire the biodiversity of astonishing protected area in Costa Rica as we drive by Braulio Carrillo National Park, a primary forest in 95% of its extension.
Have a taste of our delicious Costa Rican breakfast on your way to Tortuguero. Be our special guest in a banana processing and packaging plant and learn more about one of Costa Rica’s prime product (subject to availability).
Board a comfortable boat upon arrival to the port and let this extraordinarily exotic paradise enchant you, as you travel along the Tortuguero Canals.
Have a one-in-a-lifetime experience in this unique place surrounded by a great variety of flora and fauna of breathtaking beauty.
Enjoy a refreshing cocktail and delicious lunch as we welcome you to Tortuguero. After lunch, we will visit the turtle museum, the beach area, and the small and picturesque town of Tortuguero. A delightful dinner will be served upon arrival to the logde.
Optional Night Tour: Walk on the beach and admire the green turtles nesting (July through October).
Morning Tour Enjoy nature at its best as you undertake a journey through the canals at dawn, and take your best shots of a real Caribbean sunrise. Admire the beauty of Tortuguero National Park. You will see on this tour, animals, abundant wildlife, rainforest like nowhere else. After this impressive morning journey back to San Jose, or ask about our connections to Arenal, or the Southern Caribbean.
- Bus transportation in air-conditioned unit from San José (back & forth)
- Boat transfer Dock-Hotel-Dock
- One-night accommodation/room in Tortuguero. Hotel Pachira, Aninga Lodge, Lodge Evergreen Lodge, Laguna Lodge.
- Breakfast, in route at El Ceibo Restaurant in Guápiles. May vary.
- One breakfast, one lunch, and one dinner in Tortuguero (buffet style)
- Lunch in route on the second day, at El Ceibo Restaurant in Guápiles. May vary.
- Guided visit to a museum where there will be a speech about the green turtle.
- Guided boat tour in the striking Tortuguero Canals.
- English-Spanish bilingual guide during the trip.
- Welcome cocktail.
- Coffee around the clock, self service.
- All taxes.
What to Bring: Bottled Water, Hat, Light Clothes, Camera, Sunblock, Sweater for Return, during the rainy season rain coat or umbrella, mosquito repellent.
Not included: Alcoholic drinks, bottled water, tips, fee to the national park ($15USD). Turtle nesting tour ($35 per person, paid directly).
Luggage: 25 pounds or 12 kilos per person.
Rates: Rates are valid from December 15, 2017 to December 15, 2018.