Costa Rica Vacation Packages From Liberia Guanacaste Airport
Stay: 7 nights
Visiting: Arenal Volcano, Tamarindo Beach
Activities: Zip Line Tour, Hanging Bridges, Arenal Volcano National Park Hike, La Fortuna Waterfall, Baldí Got Sprigs, Catamaran and Snorkeling Tour.
Costa Rica Vacation Itinerary:
Day 1: Welcome to Costa Rica!
One of our representatives will meet you when you arrive at the Liberia International Airport – LIR. Take a ground transfer to Arenal Volcano.
Hotel: Lomas del Volcan
Room: Bungalow. Breakfast included.
Stay: 3 nights
Day 2: Arenal Volcano. Zip line tour and Arenal Hanging Bridges Tour
Arenal Zip Line Canopy Tour and Arenal Hanging Bridges Tour
Pick Up Time: 08:00am approx.
Duration: 6 hrs approx.
Includes: Transportation, entrance fees, activities, Costa Rican lunch.
Get a different perspective of the jungle and on life as you fly through the trees during this thrilling. Costa Rica’s famous green forests will never be closer as you traverse the two miles of hanging bridges in Mistico Park. Look for birds and butterflies and take in the silence of the magestic forest.
What to bring:
Insect repellent, comfortable clothing, trekking shoes (sandals or tevas are not allowed), binoculars, camera, sunscreen
Day 3: Arenal Volcano Hike and La Fortuna Waterfall Tour and Baldí Hot Springs.
Arenal Volcano Hike and La Fortuna Waterfall
Departure: 8:00am Approx.
Return: 2:00pm. Approx.
Includes: Rounda trip transportation, bilingual naturalist guide, entrance fees, bottled water, lunch.
This tour offers an unforgettable hiking experience through trails marked with the remains of previous lava flows of the impressive and majestic Arenal Volcano. The main attraction of La Fortuna is the Arenal Volcano with its nearly perfect cone shape, and a height of 1633 meters. Along the hike you will discover the abundant flora and some fauna which inhabits the rainforest under re-generation; your guide will tell you all about the Arenal Volcano history and activity. After our hike on this popular volcano we will continue our journey to La Fortuna Waterfall a beautiful place with a lot of vegetation around it, once there we will hike down (500 steps with some resting areas) to the waterfall base to go for a swim on the cool pristine waters of La Fortuna river, after all this exercise you will be hungry so we will take to a nice restaurant to enjoy a delicious lunch. Transfer to the hotel after lunch.
What to bring:
Insect repellent, comfortable clothing, trekking shoes (sandals or tevas are not allowed), swimsuit, binoculars, camera, sunscreen, towel.
5:00pm. Transfer to Baldí Hot Springs
Then you will go on to relax at one of the best hot springs in the area where you will enjoy the rejuvenating effects of the thermal waters, as well as an optional massage or other special treatment that must be reserved ahead of time.
The facilities at Baldi provided 25 separate mineral water reservoirs that flow naturally from the volcano.
- A delicious buffet-style dinner will be served for you to continue enjoying the hot springs to the fullest.
- You decide the time of stay, you can agree with the driver the pick-up time.
Day 4: Arenal to Tamarindo Beach, Guanacaste
Go from cool mountain air to the warm breezes of the Pacific Ocean! You’ll make your way to the Guanacaste coast, where you will stay at the beachfront hotel, Tamarindo Diria.
Hotel: Tamarindo Diria. Or Similar.
Room: Standard. Breakfast Included.
Stay: 3 Nights.
Day 5: Tamarindo Beach. Sunset Catamaran Tour.
Morning or Sunset Catamaran and Snorkeling Tour
- Available Times: 08:00am and 1:30pm. Daily. You choose the schedule that best suits you.
- Duration: Half Day. 4 approx.
- Includes: Catamaran, guide, lunch or dinner, tropical drinks.
- Snorkeling in crystal clear waters
- Delicious lunch prepared by our outstanding crew
- Tropical drinks from our open bar
- Wildlife sightings include dolphins, sea turtles, flying fish, or even a breaching whale
This may be the most perfect day of your trip! Imagine yourself on a boat, cocktail in hand, taking in the ocean views and salty air. You may see dolphins, sea turtles, or even whales! And you will definitely get a chance to snorkel in the clear waters off the Costa Rican coast. End your experience with a delicious meal with the sunset before you.
Day 6. Enjoy Tamarindo Guanacaste
Guanacaste is commonly known as Costa Rica’s Golden Coast for its stunning golden beaches surrounded by exotic vegetation. Take advantage of the prime location of the Tamarindo Diria. Use today to explore the region, perhaps taking a tour of the national parks, going scuba diving, snorkeling, or just enjoying the sun.
Day 7. Tamarindo Guanacaste
Free day to enjoy the sun and walk on the beach.
Day 8: Head home. Liberia International Airport
Your adventure has come to its end! Take a private transfer to the Liberia Airport where you will catch your flight back home.
- Rates Single Occupancy: $3690 USD per person, based on 1 person. Single occupancy.
- Rates Double Occupancy: $2190 USD per person, based on 2 people. Double occupancy.
- Rates Triple Occupancy: $1950 USD per person, based on 3 people, triple occupancy.
This Superior Costa Rica Travel Package Includes
- 3 nights – Arenal Volcano. Breakfast
- 4 nights – Tamarindo Beach, Guanacaste. Breakfast.
- Arenal Zip Line Canopy Tour and Arenal Hanging Bridges Tour. Lunch.
- Arenal Volcano Hike and La Fortuna Waterfall Tour and Baldí Hot Springs. Lunch and Dinner.
- Morning or Sunset Catamaran and Snorkeling Tour. Lunch.
- Private transportation from hotel to hotel.
- Airport private transfers.
Rates: This rate does not apply from December 15, until January 10. This rate also does not apply for Easter.