Costa Rica Vacation Packages From Liberia Guanacaste Airport.
8 Nights in Costa Rica. From Liberia Guanacaste.
Stay: 8 nights
Visiting: Arenal Volcano, Monteverde Cloud Forest, Tamarindo Beach
Activities: Hot Springs, Zip Line Tour, Hanging Bridges, Aerial Tram, Arenal Volcano National Park Hike, Horseback Riding to La Fortuna Waterfall, Bird Watching Monteverde Cloud Forest Reserve, Coffee Plantation Tour Monteverde, Chocolate Tour and Sugar Cane, Catamaran and Snorkeling Tour.
Day 1: Welcome to Costa Rica!
One of our representatives will meet you when you arrive at the Liberia International Airport – LIR. Take a ground transfer to Arenal Volcano.
Hotel: Arenal Springs
Room: Junior Suite. Breakfast included.
Stay: 3 nights
- Unlimited access to the hotel’s thermal waters.
Day 2: Arenal Volcano. Zip line tour
Tour: Arenal Zip Line Canopy Tour Hanging Bridges Tour + Rainforest Aerial Tram
- Pick Up Time: 09:00am approx.
- Duration: 5-6 hrs approx.
- Includes: Transportation, entrance fees, activities, Costa Rican lunch (Hotel).
Get a different perspective of the jungle and on life as you fly through the trees during this thrilling.
Discover the exuberant tropical forests of Costa Rica from all perspectives, enjoying magnificent views. Unique and spectacular views of the Arenal Volcano and Lake Arenal.
An adventure package for a full day of experiences with amazing views that you won’t forget. You will be able to soar through the mountains at incredible speed, heights and lengths on our unmatched ziplines; explore the tropical forest from a bird’s eye view on the aerial tram; and get to discover deeply the secrets of nature in our hanging bridges and trails guided expedition. This package includes:
Sky Trek & Aerial Tramway:
Your tour will start riding an open-air gondola from the ground to the highest point of the mountain navigating over the forest, exploring and discovering amazing views of the forest, Arenal Volcano, Lake and much more. From the top of the mountain, you will start riding down a unique zipline circuit that stretches across canyons, going from one mountain to another, and in between treetops. It truly is an exhilarating adventure of zip lining down the mountains. You’ll ride 7 cables that go up to 200m (656ft) in height and 750m (2460ft) in length where you will be astounded by its impressive heights, speeds that go up to 70km/h (43.5mph), and views, like in no other place.
Sky Walk Guided Hanging Bridges:
Sky Walk offers a more peaceful introduction to exploring Arenal Rain Forest on a 4km (2.5mi) trail that serpents through distinct levels of a wonderful diverse ecosystem. It combines a series of suspension bridges for a one on one experience with the flora and fauna of the forest canopy. You will hike deep into these magical tropical forests to admire nature from a distinct perspective.
- 7 ziplines, 4 hanging bridges and tramway over the forest.
- Unmatched views of the Arenal Volcano, Lake, Forests and more.
- Astounding ziplines that go up to 200m (656ft) in height and 750m (2460ft) in length and impressive speeds that go up to 70km/h (43.5mph).
- Mountain to mountain and canyon crossing ziplines.
- Professional certified braking systems on ziplines, with a main system and a backup one.
- No hands on cable (always on pulley).
- Person does not need to break on ziplines.
- Hanging Bridges Trail length: 4km (2.5mi)
- Hanging bridges: 4 (distances up to 143m (470), heights up to 70m (230ft))
- Discover 2 waterfalls and exclusive breathtaking viewpoints of the Arenal lake and surroundings on our hanging bridges and trails walk.
What to bring:
Insect repellent, comfortable clothing, trekking shoes (sandals or tevas are not allowed), binoculars, camera, sunscreen.
- After the tour, transfer to the hotel.
- Lunch included at the Hotel´s Restaurant.
- Unlimited access to the hotel’s thermal waters.
Day 3: Arenal Volcano Hike and Horseback Riding to La Fortuna Waterfall
- Departure: 8:00am Approx.
- Return: 2:00pm. Approx.
- Includes: horseback riding, guide, entrance to the waterfall.
This tour offers an unforgettable hiking experience through trails marked with the remains of previous lava flows of the impressive and majestic Arenal Volcano. The main attraction of La Fortuna is the Arenal Volcano with its nearly perfect cone shape, and a height of 1633 meters. Along the hike you will discover the abundant flora and some fauna which inhabits the rainforest under re-generation; your guide will tell you all about the Arenal Volcano history and activity. After our hike get spectacular views of the Arenal Volcano and the green countryside as you travel by horseback to the 140-foot Río Fortuna waterfall. Then take a 20-minute hike to the river to cool off in the rushing waters beneath the waterfall. La Fortuna Waterfall a beautiful place with a lot of vegetation around it, once there we will hike down (500 steps with some resting areas) to the waterfall base to go for a swim on the cool pristine waters of La Fortuna river, after all this exercise you will be hungry so we will take to a nice restaurant to enjoy a delicious lunch. Transfer to the hotel after lunch.
What to bring:
Insect repellent, water, comfortable clothing, trekking shoes (sandals or tevas are not allowed), swimsuit, binoculars, camera, sunscreen, towel.
- Unlimited access to the hotel’s thermal waters.
Day 4. Monteverde Cloud Forest
A private transfer will take you to Montaverde. Spend the drive to Montaver Cloud Forest taking in the picturesque Costa Rican countryside.
- Hotel: Belmar. Or Similar.
- Room: Superior. Breakfast Included.
- Stay: 2 Nights.
Day 5. Monteverde Cloud Forest.
Morning Tour: Bird Watching Monteverde Cloud Forest Reserve – Private Tour with Private Nature Guide.
- Duration: 3 hrs approx.
- Departs: 5:30am.
- Includes: Transportation, guide, entrance fees.
Come see the beautiful tropical bird’s species that live in the Costa Rican cloud forests of Monteverde.
You will also have an opportunity to have a private tour of the famous Monteverde Cloud Forest Reserve. You will hike through the well-marked-trails, waterfalls, rivers, and the observation area of the park. If you are lucky you might spot a “Quetzal”, one of the most beautiful birds in the world. You will also see an amazing variety of flora and fauna in this tour.
To Bring: Comfortable clothing; walking shoes; binoculars; jacket
Coffee Plantation Tour Monteverde + Chocolate Tour + Sugar Cane
- Duration: 3 hours approx.
- Tour Time: 1:00pm
- Includes: transportation, entrance fees, coffee, chocolate and sugar cane tasting.
You will learn all the stages, starting with the plant, the harvest, drying, toasting and grinding of the bean, then, try a cup of the beverage we enjoy every morning and during the day. This is the beverage we find anywhere and everywhere. Always tasty, always comforting.
The Coffee Tour in Monteverde Costa Rica offers an interesting opportunity to learn about coffee and Costa Rican folklore. During the coffee tour, participants will learn about the history, cultivation, and operation of a functioning coffee ‘beneficio’. Visitors will have a chance to pick coffee and take part in the different steps involved in coffee production.
The Coffee Tour is a chance to experience firsthand the tradition that is the growing of coffee in Costa Rica. The farm has a typical ox-drawn cart that you can take a ride in. The Tour lasts two hours and involves a half kilometers walk along an easy trail. The tour takes place on a coffee farm located two kilometers outside of Santa Elena – Monteverde.
Everybody loves chocolate! And on this 30 minute tour you will learn all about the world of chocolate. Besides learning about its history there is a hands-on element where you will participate in the chocolate making process.
You will have the opportunity to taste the cacao fruit and learn how the cocoa beans are converted into delicious chocolate. Gain insight into the traditional method of roasting the beans, separating the husks and grinding the beans.
Finally, you get to taste the chocolate that you’ve helped to make and flavor!
A short 15-minute demonstration about sugar cane production. Learn about the historical methods of extraction and why many farmers had their own sugar cane mills. You can also participate in making sugar cane the traditional way and enjoy a glass of pure sugar cane juice.
- What to bring:
Confortable clothes, rainjacket or umbrella.
- Note: Coffee harvesting season: November to February
Day 5: Arenal to Tamarindo Beach, Guanacaste
Go from cool mountain air to the warm breezes of the Pacific Ocean! You’ll make your way to the Guanacaste coast, where you will stay at the beachfront hotel, Tamarindo Diria.
- Hotel: Occidental Tamarindo. Or Similar. All Inclusive.
- Room: Standard. All Inclusive. Unlimited food and drinks, including alcoholic beverages.
- Stay: 3 Nights.
Day 6: Tamarindo Beach. Sunset Catamaran Tour.
- Morning or Sunset Catamaran and Snorkeling Tour
- Available Times: 08:00am and 1:30pm. Daily. You choose the schedule that best suits you.
- Duration: Half Day. 4 approx.
- Includes: Catamaran, guide, lunch or dinner, tropical drinks.
- Snorkeling in crystal clear waters
- Delicious lunch prepared by our outstanding crew
- Tropical drinks from our open bar
- Wildlife sightings include dolphins, sea turtles, flying fish, or even a breaching whale
This may be the most perfect day of your trip! Imagine yourself on a boat, cocktail in hand, taking in the ocean views and salty air. You may see dolphins, sea turtles, or even whales! And you will definitely get a chance to snorkel in the clear waters off the Costa Rican coast. End your experience with a delicious meal with the sunset before you.
Day 7. Enjoy Tamarindo Guanacaste
Guanacaste is commonly known as Costa Rica’s Golden Coast for its stunning golden beaches surrounded by exotic vegetation. Take advantage of the prime location of the Tamarindo Diria. Use today to explore the region, perhaps taking a tour of the national parks, going scuba diving, snorkeling, or just enjoying the sun.
Day 8. Tamarindo Guanacaste
Free day to enjoy the sun and walk on the beach.
Day 9: Head home. Liberia International Airport
Your adventure has come to its end! Take a private transfer to the Liberia Airport where you will catch your flight back home.
- Rates Single Occupancy: $4140 USD per person, based on 1 person. Single occupancy.
- Rates Double Occupancy: $2710 USD per person, based on 2 people. Double occupancy.
- Rates Triple Occupancy: $2450 USD per person, based on 3 people, triple occupancy.
This Superior Costa Rica Travel Package Includes
- 3 nights – Arenal Volcano. Breakfast
- 2 nights – Monteverde Cloud Florest. Breakfast
- 3 nights – Tamarindo Beach, Guanacaste. Breakfast.
- Arenal Zip Line Canopy Tour and Arenal Hanging Bridges and Sky Tram Tour. Lunch.
- Arenal Volcano Hike and Horseback Riding to La Fortuna Waterfall Tour. Lunch.
- Morning Tour: Bird Watching Monteverde Cloud Forest Reserve – Private Tour with Private Nature Guide.
- Coffee Plantation Tour Monteverde + Chocolate Tour + Sugar Cane
- Morning or Sunset Tamarindo Catamaran and Snorkeling Tour. Lunch.
- Private transportation from hotel to hotel.
- Airport private transfers.
Rates: This rate does not apply from December 15, until January 10. This rate also does not apply for Easter.